TrustableTech.org ("the Website") respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Takedown Policy outlines the procedures to report copyright infringement on the Website and how we respond to such reports.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on the Website, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can send this information to our designated Copyright Agent.
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in [City, State], if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
TrustableTech.org reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyrighted material.
Removal of Infringing Material
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, TrustableTech.org will expeditiously remove or disable access to the infringing material.
Changes to this Policy
TrustableTech.org reserves the right to update or modify this DMCA Takedown Policy at any time. Any changes made to this policy will be posted on this page with the date of the last update.
This policy is not intended to constitute legal advice. If you have specific legal questions or concerns regarding copyright issues, please consult with an attorney or legal counsel.
By using TrustableTech.org, you acknowledge and agree to abide by this DMCA Takedown Policy and any updates or changes made to it.